Velocity 6m Microfuge 110-220V (max: 6,000 rpm for Microtube Rotor, 6,200 rpm for Tube-stripes Rotor) (includes Microtubes Rotor MA-1 / Tube-stripes Rotor PA-1)
Microtubes Rotor and Tube-strips Rotor Exchangeable
Spins 8 Microtubes 1.5-2.2ml and 2 8 well Tube-strips
Rotors can be installed in a single motion without tools
Compact personal centrifuge fits comfortably in the workspace
User-friendly advanced design
Manufactured in Japan
Long lasting and high quality
Smart, Compact, 3-in-1 Design
The versatile design of the Velocity 14 / 14R centrifuges offers the best from the perspective of micro-volume and medium-volume centrifugation.
The FA15A rotor is sufficiently fast and yet accommodating for up to 24 x 1.5/2 ml tubes with a terminal velocity of 14,000 RPM (18,726 x g) whilst the FA15C rotor has sufficient capacity for up to 6 x 50 ml tubes reaching an impressive terminal velocity of 14,000 RPM (20,290 x g) in V14R. The new SW4C Swing Bucket Rotor further expands the flexibility of the centrifuges to incorporate a wide range of new applications.
Quick Set Rotor System
With the Velocity 14 / 14R simply place the rotor on the drive shaft and that's all. The auto lock and secure mechanism performs the rest. Once centrifugation is complete simply lift the rotor off the drive shaft.
Auto Rotor Recognition
Microchip technology allows for automatic recognition of rotor and confirmation once centrifugation has commenced, including rotational speed calculation and optimum temperature control. Furthermore new rotors can be easily loaded onto the on-board database as they are introduced
Fast Acceleration and Deceleration
The innovative high torque, drive technology effortlessly accelerates even the heaviest rotors to terminal velocity quickly and efficiently. even the heaviest rotors with a full load will achieve maximum velocity within a few minutes. Besides, 9 pre-set acceleration and 9 pre-set deceleration profiles ensure
the right conditions are set for the most precious of samples including density gradients.
High Imbalance Tolerances
innovative motor engineering and mounting including a flexible drive shaft allow for greater imbalance tolerances, so much so that samples can be balanced simply with the naked eye. no more weighing, just fill tubes or bottles to within 5mm of each other.
Powerful Refrigeration (Velocity 14R)
A powerful non-CFC compressor cools the chamber quickly whilst maintaining the rotor at set temperature during centrifugation. Twin cooling fans - one each for the compressor and motor respectively - dissipate heat quickly to improve cooling efficiency and extend motor life.
Actual Sample (Rotor) Temperature Measurement and Display (Velocity 14R)
The temperature displayed on the LCD panel during centrifugation is that of the rotor (and hence samples) and not the temperature of the chamber nor the temperature at the sensor to allow for more precise, reproducible and efficient experimentation.
1. Our Neofuge 1600R laboratory centrifuge is refrigerated by a precise CFC-free unit with a temperature control range of -10 to 40
2. It offers a maximum speed of 15000rpm and maximum RCF of 23646×g.
3. Using a swing-out rotor, the laboratory centrifuge provides a maximum capacity of 4×400ml.
4. It uses a reliable "Strong drive" that is specialized for benchtop centrifuge.
5. 9 acceleration and 10 braking curves are available.
6. Neofuge 1600R laboratory centrifuge allows the storage of ten working modes for the convenience of future uses.
7. It utilizes a LCD display that indicates the speed, RCF, time, temperature, acceleration, braking rates and error message.
8. It will give alarms in case of any abnormal operating conditions.
9. Seven autoclavable (121 20min) ultra-duralumin airtight rotors are available.
10. Our Neofuge 1600R laboratory centrifuge has automatic rotor identification function and rotor pre-cooling function.
11. It adopts an electronic imbalance detection system.
12. Our laboratory centrifuges use a patented lid lock system for safety.
|Max. speed||15,000rpm||Noise at max. speed||≤67dB|
|Min. speed||300rpm||Temperature range||-10 ~+40 (1600R)|
|Max. RCF||23646 ×g||Control||Microprocessor control|
|Max. capacity||4×400ml||Running time||≤9h 59min, quick spin|
|Braking/acceleration curves||10/9||Dimensions(H ×W ×D)||550mm ×670mm ×405mm(1600)|
|Programs||10||785mm ×670mm ×405mm(1600R)|
|Power supply||220/50Hz||Net weight without rotor||105KG (1600)|
|Drive||Brushless induction motor||126KG (1600R)|
Maximum speed 15,000rpm (21,380 xg)
Choices of rotors for 24 x 0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml tubes, 18 x 5ml tubes, 36 x 0.5ml tubes and 4x PCR8
Autoclavable Bio-safe rotors
Unique Multi-Flow air-cooling technology to lower rotor temperature
Automatic lid release after run
Dual door interlock safety design
User-friendly control panel with large LCD display
Clinical Laboratory Centrifuge
1. Full metal housing
2. Stainless steel chamber
3. Microprocessor cotrolled
4. Maintenance-free, quiet, and brushless DC motor
5. Air cooling
6. Digital display of speed and time
7. Control of speed and time
8. Set conditions can be changed while spinning
9. Interlocking door for safety 10. Display of abnormality: imbalance, over-speed, door-open, motor failure, communication failure and system failure.